Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions contain legal information about your rights according to the regulations on Contracts in distance selling and electronic commerce.
1. These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the Services (training, event etc.) by you (the Customer or you). We are PETTRAILER UK LTD, 8 Beverley Street, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan (the Supplier or us or we or our). These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you.
2. You can reach us for questions, comments or complaints on work days from 9:00am to 6:00pm at the telephone number 07577 676810 as well as by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers and services description
3. The description of the Services is as set out in our Website www.pettrailer.co.uk or other form of advertisement.
4. All Services which appear on the Website or other for form of advertisement are subject to availability.
5. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
7. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods and you expressly agree to this.
8. The description of the Services in our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services, but an invitation to place an Order. Any description is for illustrative purposes only. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try and tell you the reason without delay.
Ordering process and Contract
9. The Order process is set out on our Website. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
11. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
12. The fees (Fees) for the services or other charges are set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order. Fees are subject to change without notice.
13. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
14. You must pay by submitting your BACS details with your Order and we will take payment immediately.
15. Additional details relating to individual Services will be communicated by email after payment has been received by us.
16. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any Service, of which you will be notified in writing before the commencement of the Service. Option for replacing this Service will be detailed in the written notification.
17. You can cancel at any time prior to the commencement of the Service, subject to the following condition: up to the 14th day before the commencement of the Service you can cancel free of charge, from the 13th day the cancellation fees are 100% if the place cannot be otherwise assigned.
18. If you need to cancel an Order you must contact us by email or phone (also possible at short notice). You cannot cancel an Order via the Website.
19. We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care.
20. In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that expressly agreed between us (before entering the Contract or after).
21. You agree to abide by the Training and Event Participation rules (Training Information) as detailed on our Website.
22. When participating in any Service provided by us you do so entirely at your own risk.
23. You are fully responsible for the actions of yourself and your dog / yourself, even if acting upon an instruction by us.
24. You are fully responsible for all equipment used by yourself and / or your dog.
25. We do not take any responsibility for damage, injury or death or pecuniary loss in relation to property, animals, you etc. whilst using our Website or participating in any of our Services.
26. We are responsible for the content provided in our Website.
27. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remains unaffected, in relation to information provided by us. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
28. Our Website contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective providers or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognisable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
29. We reserve all the copyright of the content and works on the Website and any information in any form provided by us. The reproduction, processing, distribution or any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent from us. Downloads and copies of this content or works are for private, non-commercial use only.
30. As far as contents of the Website not created by us, the copyright of third parties are considered. This content of third parties will be marked as such.
31. If you become aware of any copyright violations, we ask that you notify us in writing. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Photos and recordings
32. We reserve the right to take photos and recordings during our training. events etc. Such photos and recordings are the property of us. Copying, publishing and / or reproduction in any form requires written permission from us. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree for such photos and recordings to be used for promotional and advertising purposes.
33. You are not allowed to take photos or recordings during training, events etc. without first obtaining the consent of us and other participants. You are not allowed to publish such photos or recordings without the written consent of us.
34. If you do not wish you or your dog to be photographed or recorded during training, events etc. you must notify us in writing at the time of booking.
35. Contract language is English.